Care is the ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite separation, distance, or time. Care gives latitude to another person and gets you past the dislikes and annoyances. Quite simply, caring sustains love.
.: Sara Paddison, Hidden Power of the Heart :.
They say it's very difficult and tricky to find a true friend. Yes, indeed.I don't know whether it's me that is too naive to place a high value on friendship or me that is too stupid to be so trustful in this so-called modern world.
Hmmm i don't know who to blame. Myself or others. Myself, 'cause i sincerely believe 'n trust everyone i consider my friends...
And negative perceptions towards my friends are way out of my thingking...
Unfortunately, those are my gratest flaws.
The fact that i have those background at the back of my head always leads me to the thought that they would do the same.
Sadly, most people seems to want something in return when they befriend us, not just for the sake of friendship itself.
Now, i don't know who I'd call a true friend and who's not...
i'm indiference. i'm numb. i'm clueless. and i hate that...
Well, i know nobody's perfect...
but, is it wrong to expect honesty and sincerity from a friend?
Nevermind... i just blurt out these thoughts out of the insecurities i feel currently.
Hmmm... i deserve a true friend, am i not?

1 comments:
The word "tricky" is not suitable here coz tricky refers to negative things.
I deserver to get a good friend, don't I? ==> not am I?
:))
Post a Comment