20 May 2006

What do you think?


I think life is full of choices :

What do you want to eat today? Sandwich or burger?
What shirt am I going to wear tonight? Black or Pink?
What kind of job do I like most? Behind the desk or not?

Those choices determine who you are in the future.
So boys and girls, take time to make your choice,
What do you think?


"You are what you think. You are what you go for. You are what you do!"
Bob Richards

"Am I good? I think so"
Lindsay Anderson

"What we think, we become"
Buddha

"I think; therefore I am."
Rene Descartes

"To think is to differ"
Clarence Darrow

"I think all music is a gift from God"
Pharrell Williams

"Act quickly, think slowly"
Germaine Greer

"I think I am the special one"
Jose Mourinho

"I think being funny is not anyone's first choice"
Woody Allen

"Care more than others think wise"
Howard Schultz

"I think quotes are very dangerous things"
Kate Bush


What do you think?

0 comments:

 
;