28 March 2008

Re : Response

Sekitar 2 jam yang lalu aku terima email balasan dari Dr. Guido. It is very touching me...


Dear Sylvia,

I am glad to see your response and imagine that it is a bit of a shock. And if this had not come up I would have very much enjoyed to work with you after all the positive contacts we had so far.


But you also notice that it is not my policy to just walk out of a situation, I really prepared that you will work with Dr. Ram and prof. van den Hondel. Both are very enthusiastic after I have informed them about you, your experience and knowledge and the contacts we had sofar in which you showed a lot of persistence in coming to Leiden.

As Dr. Ram wrote in his mail, there is a mutual interest in antimicrobials and part of my projects especially those concerning antimicrobials are continued by Prof van den Hondel and Arthur ram. For that reason I will come with some regular time periods to Leiden for work meetings and I hope to meet you and follow how you are doing.


Please lets keep in contact,
Guido


Sigh...

Yeah, the show must go on. Aku tokh masih bisa kontak beliau & konsultasi kapan aja aku perlu. Beliau juga masih bakalan datang ke LU. Meskipun aku ngerasa sedih & kehilangan, ini ga boleh berlarut-larut. Banyak hal yang mesti aku beresin. Sedikit perubahan research plan, itu udah pasti.

Aku mencoba yakin, semua akan baik-baik saja buat aku & Dr. Guido :)

0 comments:

 
;