10 March 2008

Excited Weekend

I spent this last long weekend in Jakarta with Michiel watching JJF. It was so.... exciting moment for both of us. Michiel and I took some pics, here's 4 of them :


tickets
our tickets


EWF experience feat. Al McKay All stars
EWF experience feat. Al McKay All stars


james ingram
James Ingram in action


lee ritenour
Lee Ritenour


We went back to Jogja on Sunday noon 'cause I have a cell biology class this morning. And during we're on the plane back to Jogja, before I was fell asleep in his hug, Michiel told me a prayer he used to say :


"God give me the strength to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."


Well, seems like he indirectly answers my questions regarding our problems. Indeed, that's a wonderful prayer. So, once again Sissy, do not question, just let it flow.. (just follow what has been written for you!).

0 comments:

 
;