23 May 2018

Am I?


A friend of mine sent this email to me last night :



Dear Si,


Time goes by. You are evolved. I found you now as a tough and strong woman; have a great sense of humor that I can laugh at your jokes and bear with you in times of major calamity; prepared to deal with every problem you face; reliable and very sincere; caring and thoughtful, compassionate and charitable; beauty and brains in one body; outspoken person, who likes to talk anything and everything..

But I know that deep down inside sometimes you tried to hide every tears and pain. I saw you smile but your eyes swollen with weeping. You never told me what’s going on and still have that beautiful smile at your face. You said you’re absolutely all right but I know you lied.


Don’t you ever realize that it’s good to have a shoulder to cry on? It’s Ok if you wanna keep that bad story just for you but I want to tell you this, I’ll be there for you everytime you need me. Just call my name, I’ll be with you.


I really care of you. You are my best friend, Lady



That's makes me wondering, am I really a strong and tough woman? I don't think so. I absolutely agree that I prefer keep my problems with me and try to solve it by myself. I don't like to depend on others unless I just absolutely have no choice.

0 comments:

 
;