Pas cek imel gmail pagi ini ada announcement email from Blogger yang ngasih tahu ada yang kirim comment ke tulisanku yang judulnya "Wish Me Luck". Aku approve & commentnya supporting banget. Kaya gini nih :
1 comment
Cuman terus terang, aku penasaran banget, siapa ya kira-kira dia? Who is she/he? Kenapa ga mau nyebutin nama? The latest sentence itu yang bikin berkerut-kerut kening : "maybe our paths will cross again one day.." Pasti dia orang yang saat ini, atau paling ga dulunya pernah, spesial buat aku. Tapi siapa ya???
Well, anyway, whoever she / he, it really a great comments & support & I realy appreciate it! I still do my application. I just do my best and let God do the rest.. He will always give the best for me. I believe that!

I know you will get it. You are an amazing woman who has deep passionate about the plan to pursue a doctoral study and I really admired that.
Wishing you all the best for all your dreams will come true.
Good luck! Stay in touch and maybe our paths will cross again one day.